Amit software solution

CDMA $GSM SOLUTION HERE


**ZTE MTS AC 2746 (version A) UNLOCKING HERE**534

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

UNLOCK FILE....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FLASHER.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SELECT FOLDER AND SELCECT SERIVCE PORT


After Unlock Use this Dashboard Writer and write Dashboard On Modem.

Here Is Dashboard Writer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BRO..
AMIT SHARMA

View user profile http://amitsoftware.forumotion.com
i hv downloaded ths softwarw but in the unlocker file im not getting any exe file to install anythg..plw tell me each step how to do..

View user profile
alternative wrote:i hv downloaded ths softwarw but in the unlocker file im not getting any exe file to install anythg..plw tell me each step how to do..

first install flasher and select unlock file ...scan ur port select sevice port ........after flash complete ,open cdma workshop send spc 000000 and do ruim only......

them zte autoinstall dashbordwriter selet driver image and write it


any problem contact me yahoo

View user profile http://amitsoftware.forumotion.com
amitsharma wrote:
alternative wrote:i hv downloaded ths softwarw but in the unlocker file im not getting any exe file to install anythg..plw tell me each step how to do..

first install flasher and select unlock file ...scan ur port select sevice port ........after flash complete ,open cdma workshop send spc 000000 and do ruim only......

them zte autoinstall dashbordwriter selet driver image and write it


any problem contact me yahoo
common dowloader hangs after somttime ders a c++ runtime error.....

View user profile
mandarkoshti wrote:
amitsharma wrote:
alternative wrote:i hv downloaded ths softwarw but in the unlocker file im not getting any exe file to install anythg..plw tell me each step how to do..

first install flasher and select unlock file ...scan ur port select sevice port ........after flash complete ,open cdma workshop send spc 000000 and do ruim only......

them zte autoinstall dashbordwriter selet driver image and write it


any problem contact me yahoo
common dowloader hangs after somttime ders a c++ runtime error.....

install netfimware.........

View user profile http://amitsoftware.forumotion.com
amitsharma wrote:
mandarkoshti wrote:
amitsharma wrote:
alternative wrote:i hv downloaded ths softwarw but in the unlocker file im not getting any exe file to install anythg..plw tell me each step how to do..
first install flasher and select unlock file ...scan ur port select sevice port ........after flash complete ,open cdma workshop send spc 000000 and do ruim only......

them zte autoinstall dashbordwriter selet driver image and write it


any problem contact me yahoo
common dowloader hangs after somttime ders a c++ runtime error.....

install netfimware.........
please post full method how to unlock

View user profile
i have done all but their is a problm dashboard not connecting no response help me

View user profile
only dashboard writer where is the dashboard

View user profile

9 my zte ac2746 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 pm

bro wen the flasher run upto 11% .it show sum download error and directly switches to 25% and show system cannot be boot now.what this problem ...? after it doesnt get detected again unless we uniinnstall it

View user profile

10 link not work on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:07 pm

link not work sir ji..........

View user profile

11 ac2746 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 am

Hello friends ,

maine recently AC2746 [unlocked] modem purchase kiya h , par uske sath ek problem h.

the dialup client or dashboard is from ChinaNet Client and it does not have any option to enter username,password for evdo profile

aur manual dialup connection karne se sirf 1x speed chal rhi h ..


please help anyone !

View user profile

12 ZTE AC2766 Original dashboard on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:13 pm

I need original dialer and dashboard
please provide Sad

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum