Amit software solution

CDMA $GSM SOLUTION HERE


huwai mts 2856 5 3 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 huwai mts 2856 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 pm

pls amit bhai how to unlock huwai mts 2856 unlock

View user profile

2 Re: huwai mts 2856 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Huawei 2856 pinout



Last edited by kuber on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Huawei c2856 unlock solution on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 am

Pankaj Yadav


Product suppoter
Product suppoter
Huawei c2856 Unlock by Riff Box 1000000% tested by me

View user profile

4 MTS HUAWEI C2856 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:25 am

Please provide me unlocking software or mothered for mts c2856 mobile.

View user profile

5 huawei c2856 unlock on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Harbesh wrote:Huawei c2856 Unlock by Riff Box 1000000% tested by me

big b
how to unlock huaweie c2856

please give me all sim unlocked demo or unlocked file

brijnam@yahoo.in

i am write file huawei c2856 unlocked file but work only tata sim
any body give me all sim supported flash file

View user profile

6 Re: huwai mts 2856 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:09 am

brijesh kumaar wrote:
Harbesh wrote:Huawei c2856 Unlock by Riff Box 1000000% tested by me

big b
how to unlock huaweie c2856

please give me all sim unlocked demo or unlocked file

brijnam@yahoo.in

i am write file huawei c2856 unlocked file but work only tata sim
any body give me all sim supported flash file

bro. plz give m this file for working tata

View user profile

7 Re: huwai mts 2856 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Pankaj Yadav


Product suppoter
Product suppoter
nitish1 wrote:
brijesh kumaar wrote:
Harbesh wrote:Huawei c2856 Unlock by Riff Box 1000000% tested by me

big b
how to unlock huaweie c2856

please give me all sim unlocked demo or unlocked file

brijnam@yahoo.in

i am write file huawei c2856 unlocked file but work only tata sim
any body give me all sim supported flash file

bro. plz give m this file for working tata

Bro......Read carefully.........then post it.

Huawei c2856 unlock without any error.......
No Any Voice Error .....
Good file working for Huawei 2856 unlock.
Select Huawei c2830 model & write unlock file

http://www.4shared.com4shared.com/rar/sDeYDe-p/Huawei_c2856_2013_.html

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Huawei modem firmwares

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum